arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
Another point if I may add. I am a college student who's studying for Physician Assistant. It's a really rigorous course and doing all the lab work and the class work + homework eats up most of my time. And then being a broke ass student I need a job, which I have to attend in top of those rigorous academics. Now you may say then why do you even try to get a VPS? I am fed up with my health background and want to explore things in IT direction. I might need a VPS or two to test out stuff and see how things work. That's why to save money I apply for free VPS in Post4VPS. I try to make a quality post but it may not end up toward a good quality because of my time constraints. I am hugely grateful for that what have Post4VPS offered and it's administration since they are understanding and accommodating toward my situation. Especially @deanhills
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Messages In This Thread
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by Kururin - 06-25-2019, 07:42 PM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting