arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 9 - Scheduled Upgrade - Rest locations
Just some overall feedback about the number of our VPSs that have been converted to KVM.  As far as I can see they have all been converted with the exception of Phoenix and Atlanta.  So still two VPSs to go in addition to troubleshooting all of the issues that have occurred after the most recent conversions.  I have a feeling though that Dynamo probably knows exactly what to do, since the first two conversions (Chicago and Seattle) had been successful.  And hopefully once he has given the most recent conversions a work over the size of the disks will be back to 100GB.

VPS 9 disk issues are the following:

Dallas is on 49 GB
Los Angeles on 5 GB
Buffalo on 7 GB

All of the others are on 100 GB.

Wonder what is going to happen to VPS 9 (Phoenix) and (Atlanta) - like who knows, maybe those guys will be so good at what they're doing by now, it will be a pleasure. Or who knows, maybe they're waiting to do these last because these VPSs are on the oldest and more complicated networks. More headaches of a different kind that may be coming our way.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 9 - Scheduled Upgrade - Rest locations - by deanhills - 11-16-2019, 09:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting