arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
No one thought that the situation of the world would get to this point, some people would compare it to WW2, people losing their jobs, people dying in the 1000s each, it's just a messed up situation plus the number of infected people in the USA is increasing exponentially I would say that the quarantine would continue for at least 3 months depending on the country, for my country I would say that in 2 months will be free again hahaha, but anyway I'm just learning new stuff while studying and trying to start a new project soon enough before the quarantine ends, I got used to staying at home so it's not a big issue for me the only issue is MONEY, that's hard to make when you're staying at home for a month or two, keeping the spendings low and trying to maximize earnings hopefully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown? - by Hawkz - 04-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by OldMeister - 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by sAmI - 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting