arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
(04-05-2020, 06:49 AM)rudra Wrote: I am preparing for an exam too. It will be only math. But I wonder if they will reschedule. cause at this rate , the current exam date is going to be right in the middle of when everything is going very bad here. worst situation in our fight against corona.

@Melvin !!! You like age of empires !! oh my ! me too, me too. Not to play, but to watch those people moving around and building things.

I like 1 and 2 more.

Did you try age of mythology ? those civilization games ?

You got a useful topic idea to discuss. so i only play age of empires 3 the normal version, there is more awesome strategy games such empire 

earth and much more but to be honest i don't want to try and play other games because i am a person who addict fast to games. so i only play 

games that i know and i don't wanna really experience those new games such as Call of Duty WarZone, Apex, Fortnite, CSGO, and more 

you can call me an old school player, since my first game i played CS 1.6, i rather chose to watch series on Netflix on playing games.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Thats good to know you r old player I'm from 90's I started playing games from super Mario ,contra ,later I switched to PC game vice city ,gta sa ,nfs most wanted ,till now I'm still playing GTA sa online version -MTA sa
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

No one thought that the situation of the world would get to this point, some people would compare it to WW2, people losing their jobs, people dying in the 1000s each, it's just a messed up situation plus the number of infected people in the USA is increasing exponentially I would say that the quarantine would continue for at least 3 months depending on the country, for my country I would say that in 2 months will be free again hahaha, but anyway I'm just learning new stuff while studying and trying to start a new project soon enough before the quarantine ends, I got used to staying at home so it's not a big issue for me the only issue is MONEY, that's hard to make when you're staying at home for a month or two, keeping the spendings low and trying to maximize earnings hopefully.
That good to hear that you guys are studying and learning at home coming to me I really not interested to study at home my mobile always call me to play pubg pubg even thought I mostly try to sleep daily to avoid playing games in India the lockdown well me continue till next month of 3 and there is no guarente of removing lockdown because we are in stage3 now hope corona virus will die asap

Well, actually it is the best time for me to do more programming tasks that I wanted to do previously but did not have enough time at home.

And recently I have also written some android apps for my own personal uses. A kind of nice gift for myself during this special period of time. Smile

My university started doing remote lessons and so my daily life is likely the same, I have lessons starting 8-9 AM and ending them on 18PM.
The main issue is how to do exams, I don't like the "online" format because everything can happen and it will end with your exams suspended.

When I don't have lessons I watch TV series or movies... there isn't much to do.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
well that"s a good thing at least you are not wasting time like i do by just playing games at mobile or pc i should learn something from online class good for me in future

well due to the lockdown i am studying and playing games when i have time.
also no one knows when its gonna be over
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Thats true non one knows when the lockdown gonna be end since in India the cases are increasing day by day so the lockdown may increase till next month in India

me not at home. still go to work normal like before during normal weekday

government here made rules for public.. like keep distance and not go groups of people > 2 people. we allowed to go out, hike, race bike and do activity still  Undecided

a lot shops closed. only open shops essential so can buy food, water and other need items daily
Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting