arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart Phone Tracking vs "Dumb" Mobile Phone?
(04-16-2020, 05:30 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for this Hidden.  Exactly what I wanted to learn about.  I thought one could only be tracked if tracking was enabled, but I guess as long as you have a SIM card, it can be tracked anywhere exactly the way you mentioned.  But then I guess only if they have cause and authorization to track you.  What about when the Government is in a State of Emergency?  Can they universally try to track individuals leaving their homes when they're not permitted to do so?  Like write algorithms to take control of movements and provide results that they can zero onto - like xyz people traveling X miles further from home than they should including excluding individuals like service providers with permits who have authorization to move for longer distances during lockdown?

This is a question of law and ethics. The "government" can do a lot and especially in emergency states they can easily push law changes to soften rights and etc. This way they can enable legal tracking without the need for a court decision or similar.

This is a topic that I saw on the news in Germany and a few other countries where the governments are looking for ways to track infection chains by tracking the phones of the persons and etc.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart Phone Tracking vs "Dumb" Mobile Phone? - by Mashiro - 04-16-2020, 08:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting