arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing?
(06-07-2020, 05:57 AM)fChk Wrote: Guess who came to my mind as to that "entry into the Microsoft exit" ?!.. Of course, it was @deanhills!.. Still standing in front of that M$$'s exit... ?! :-)

Yes I am @fChk!   Blush

Glad Khadeer asked about the updates, now I know at least they are for Windows Defender.  I've always been irritated with Windows Defender for Windows 7, as Windows Defender is only installed on Windows 8 upwards.  For Windows 7 one has to load Microsoft Security Essentials. My Microsoft Security Essentials is on automatic updates. At one point I had Kaspersky, but for the last two years Kaspersky became so huge, it would drag my Windows down. So Microsoft Security Essentials works OK for me. It's super light, and still supported by Microsoft.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing? - by deanhills - 06-08-2020, 02:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting