arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus affecting pricing of groceries and other things.
(07-28-2020, 09:06 PM)sAmI Wrote: I have been to many stores the local stores and the super markets like Imtiaz and others too, I can confirm that there is indeed a increase in prices after coronavirus though, I know it was high before the pandemic but still increased in others things as well, Yes i'm from pakistan too! 
About jobs yes i can confirm that my friend father is a school principal and now he is facing a decision of firing people from the staff and he is so under-pressure he can't do anything like he cannot fire someone of the job but he is being forced and he is such under pressure. There are other cases too, Not even normal part-time jobs are available. 
I kinda disagree, it did make a difference in the pakistan but depend of on what a person is doing, If you are running business as i am i'm facing pretty much loss right now, Which is causing me much trouble!
I guess then the prices of sugar are not same in all provinces/cities but yeah prices of other things went a bit high but as everything was expensive before coronavirus so it did not made a big diiference.
The jobs part is really painful as I have saw many people myself suffering due to losing their job just because of lockdown and everything is closed but I guess everything getting normal at least in Pakistan. the cases are going down everyday and same with deaths.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus affecting pricing of groceries and other things. - by Decent12 - 07-28-2020, 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting