arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(04-08-2021, 06:13 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'd be cautious too @sAmI.  But am concerned that your Government is not listening to the complaints.  South Africa had an issue with the first vaccine it used for its vaccination campaign.  And after symptoms were discovered it was stopped.  It basically delayed the whole vaccine campaign and the Government received lots of criticism for it, but the South African Government moved to a different vaccine that is more effective.  So at least one can give kudos to politicians willing to not look good in the campaign as they were prepared to admit a vaccine was not working and got another one that is working now.
Here, The complaints i dont think are being listened at all. I'm being cautious because honestly there is a huge chaos outside. The place where vaccine are being is so weird no good hygiene or nothing. I'm honestly gonna wait till maybe june or july maybe depending how is the state here because the corona cases have risen up till 5000 cases almost a day and no measures are being taken!

(04-09-2021, 03:23 PM)fChk Wrote: Sounds good!.. but you failed to mention what vaccines are we talking about here?

Those symptoms are commons and EXPECTED as the vaccine has to trigger a mild reaction from your immune defenses.. in other words, it's doing its intended work.. But all those various physiological reactions (fever, fatigue, chills, headache, muscle pain, joint pain etc..) are(/must be) all short-lived.

It's "Sinopharm vaccine". Being honest, I'm not believing the media at all at any point right now. I know these are the symptoms that are to be expected but somewhere different types of symptoms are being noticed among people and they are not being revealed on the media which is scaring people. They have opened up the registration of the vaccine for all ages of people but yet alot less aging from 15-25 have signed up. My relative who is a doctor in UK has adviced to wait for Pfizer or Sputnik Vaccine. I'm gonna think of getting vaccinated but i do not believe my goverment at all in any way!
(04-10-2021, 03:41 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I think it shall depend on how soon the 2nd generation of Covid-19 vaccines will be available.

It is said that the 2nd generation vaccines will become more effective for different Covid-19 variants, and will likely to have lesser side effects.

But it seems it still takes some more time for those 2nd generation vaccines to develop. So, although the current Covid-19 vaccines are far from perfect, it is still better to get vaccinated now for basic protection first, if you feel you need it. Smile

I'm really confused at this stage, Whether i should wait from an international vaccine like PFIZER or Sputnik or not, because the things that i have been hearing are not good at all. I go outside alot getting groceries college and all i'm pretty concerned that i should go for it but on the other hand i'm scared that it could do something or anything..
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by sAmI - 04-14-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting