arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best free web hosting providers of 2018
I scrolled up and found no Heliohost there.
You should try Heliohost, I'm using this free web hosting for .. idk really, a year? Maybe.

The important things here is, everything is unlimited, expect for web storage. Yes, I say the truth. You can have unlimited email address there, unlimited ftp, unlimited sql database, and many more, and without ads! Yes without ads. Just visit their website https://heliohost.org, they have forum too, and it's kinda active and with very kind staff there.

There is 3 servers right now, Johnny, Ricky, and Tommy. I have tried all of them, yes.

Johnny, it's for educational purpose, this one opened all the time, and you can apply for it anytime. But, the disadvantage about this is their uptime, it's not really good, not even in 99%, it's below than 99%. But ya, it's for educational and testing purpose, so it's not really have a big deal.

Tommy, yes, this one is the biggest fish. You can only apply for this at 00:00 GMT, and this registartion server can be closed in 5 minutes, or even below 5 minutes. Yes. All of the users are targeting for Tommy. This one have many features inside of it, really, this one have a great uptime, I've never get downtime inside of it.

Ricky, I'm using this server right now. It's between Johnny and Tommy, I can apply for it even after maybe 12 hours? I don't know, but ya. This one is good like Tommy, but not really powerful, this server is a newcomers so maybe still fresh and good to go.

Really, if you want a free webhosting, this one can give you bunch of features and ya, it's very good to have a hosting there.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best free web hosting providers of 2018 - by tiwil - 01-13-2018, 12:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting