arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proper use of forum rules. My appeal to the community.
Well that's not a good idea to quote PM here in thread, It was my fault or maybe i say i was to earlier because when i visit your thread there wasn't edited message that you edit later when page almost opened on my side. I've read your thread and issue warning level because it was promoting Phishing stuff, i agree you wasn't meant that you had to spread awareness but later when i receive PM from you which is also written after next after my PM quote that same thing you PM'ed me. I visit your thread again and i found edited message
Quote:Edit...i got them from phishtank at https://www.phishtank.com . They are the very same guys behind opendns. Thanks

then i decide to restore your thread and remove URLs you shared on it, i know it was an example but message you attach image as example then adding phishing sites and i have already revoke your warning level.

If you still think it was my fault then you can report me to seniors of Post4VPS. I gave my perspective that edited message wasn't appear when your thread loaded on my side.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper use of forum rules. My appeal to the community. - by arsalahmed786 - 11-27-2018, 02:53 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting