arrow_upward

Poll: Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I use Desktop/Laptop most of the time.
45.00%
I use my Smart Phone most of the time.
30.00%
I have no preference - whatever device is available
25.00%
Total
20 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
i recently started doing everything or almost everything from my cheapo smartphone. quite ok i would say. just hope i manage to keep it away at arms length always and keep myself from staring at it from real close (which i forget at times and bring it like at 10 inch away from my eyes. but i can comfortably see and read the small letters from double or triple that distance..must not do it). staring and focusing your eyes to points so close to your eyes reduces the ability to focus clearly on points at the other end. that is on points really long way away from our eyes. bad bad bad.

i think 12-15 inch is the best. also i keep running an alarm to remind me to look away every 20 min or so.

so yea. i like the portability it affords. using smart phones for a lot of work.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord? - by rudra - 01-10-2019, 04:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting