arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
(06-11-2019, 08:07 AM)deanhills Wrote: Maybe @Littlemaster could introduce his students to post4vps?  Would it help if we talked to teachers and bring more students to post4vps?
Good findings, it is bit late as I left my jobs for further studies, the students were newbies to computer, they were not aware of how to boot computer.
So for their level I don't think they can start posting to post4vps community. They know less about programming and web server.
They may can start with CPanel shared hosting. But post4vps does not offer it.
IT teachers/trainers can help to get more users to community, but we need to know the level of students and the requirements and need to provide some student packs for doing projects .
Now people are behind whatsapp in our state, they often use apps, some ideas to bring those people into post4vps community need to be considered.
* A community app may help?

Thank you  Sweet

Messages In This Thread
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by Littlemaster - 06-12-2019, 03:17 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting