arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ?
(07-07-2019, 12:46 PM)rudra Wrote: I think it started after someone forced an older shorter port of some other phone cable into it. Sad
I had a similar situation with a Samsung tablet however right in the beginning when I charged it for the first time.  I used a charge cable for another Samsung device, not the one that was original and came with the tablet.  Are you using the original charge cable that came with your Redmi? Like the charger I was using at the time when I was having the problem was a very reliable charger, but somehow there was something not working in it for that particular Tablet. Then when I Googled the problem I saw discussions about one has to use the original charger that came with the tablet. That fixed my problem immediately.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ? - by deanhills - 07-08-2019, 02:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting