arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
(07-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Melvin Wrote: i can't believe this Dude this is amazing, Thanks to god, This is what i wanted from long time i wish get this VPS this time.

As you may know, HostLease is always expanding locations and due that it is my birthday today is it sometimes good to shoot out a massive surprise from my side out to Post4VPS and the reputation of between HostLease and Post4VPS is to heavy to give out little sumping VPS away so if the VPS 17 and 18 getting successfully then I will ensure that we may put an update for VPS 15 & 16 or adding more VPS'es here. Thanks for you positive feedback

(07-29-2019, 11:02 PM)tiwil Wrote: Glad to hear that! Free Windows license for free VPS users. Plussss, news on the control panel! This is amazing actually.
No more downside from me, this VPS is crazy! Windows users like @xdude will be very happy!

Yes, it been automatically inside the both VPS'es (17 & 18)

(07-30-2019, 03:26 AM)deanhills Wrote: "Not wrong" @Pacific Spirit, but not informed.  Smile There's a difference. Thanks for updating me however.  I'll make the necessary corrections:

1. Before I make changes can you double confirm: VPS 17 and VPS 18 have Windows OS without trial.  VPS 16 has no Windows on it or a trial Windows. You haven't mentioned VPS 15 however, what about VPS 15? Is that also without Windows

Yes @deanhills, VPS 15 and VPS 16 don't have Windows nor trial license.
VPS 17 and VPS 18 have a Windows License OS - So to confirm there is no trial license for VPS 17 and 18, just fully licensed. Windows was first a test but it was fine for these specs of the both VPSes.

(07-30-2019, 06:38 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Omg thats really cool host lease really rocking vps 17&18 one after one game server vps damn that to with netherlands location really big thing to grab and what thus windows os trail means im not getting it?

There is in our VPSes Windows OS which can be installed on the VPS, we have Windows 2008 R2 inside the VPS.

(07-30-2019, 07:29 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it comparable to vps 5 from specs
But with ssd instead of hdd , limited bandwidth (but a lot) ,  and faster trougput

is the vps 18 have dedicated core like vps 5 and how much is the core?

If you are talking about the VPS 17 and 18 cores then I have here your answer. - VPS 17 - 1 Core (E5-2650v2)
VPS 18 - 2 Core (E5-2650v2) Smile

Any further questions, please do let us know.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18! - by Pacific Spirit - 07-30-2019, 07:54 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting