arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Security software for Windows Vista
I don't know what machines you were running Vista on, but back in the day when I was running Vista I didn't have a single problem. Also, you can disable UAC, it's the same as in Windows 7. But, you should upgrade to Windows 7, as many applications don't support Vista anymore. Chrome doesn't recieve updates for that system, and Steam doesn't even install.
And also, when I tried upgrading to Windows 7 on my old Vista laptop, it lagged more than Vista. I also LOVE the Vista aesthetic. People assume Vista was bad because they were trying it on their crappy XP computer and complain that it was having problems with the hardware... Of course you will have problems with hardware if you upgrade to a brand new kernel!
Vista didn't have the full support XP had for 16-bit applications/drivers, so that's also a problem for OLD hardware. It's like you would install Windows 10 on a Pentium III and complained that it lagged and crashed Tongue
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Security software for Windows Vista - by kbartek - 08-11-2019, 07:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting