arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any one know this domain registrar - porkbun?
Honestly, I have personally never used this registrar. However, one of IT club mates uses this registrar. He's told me of it before and so I found familiarly in the name.

So I just happened to call him up and had an extended talk over WhatsApp. His experience with PorkBun had been damn good. He says that the customer service is the most helpful of all he can describe. I went down to the website and browsed thigh their prices. They're indeed cheap is not the cheapest.

My domains are from NameCheap. I've had a very good service from them till date. So I've no intention of shifting. However, there's definitely something good about it as my friend is very skeptical about support and price. :-)

@deanhills: If you don't mind telling me, which forum is it where you came to know if PorkBun? Now don't say freevps.us or frihost.club .... ;-).
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does any one know this domain registrar - porkbun? - by Sn1F3rt - 08-28-2019, 09:54 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting