arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any one know this domain registrar - porkbun?
(08-28-2019, 10:12 AM)xdude Wrote: When I first saw the name and site I thought these guys must be a reseller of another domain registrar. I was wrong. They are a fully accredited domain registrar under ICANN since 2013. Prices are pretty goos right now. .com registrations are on sale at 5 USD and renewal price is 8.56 USD.

Oh I found there is a new extension,  .sucks which is quite expensive. Cost you around 206 USD for a registration.

The member at the other Forum says that he found this site at one of those domain ranking services for 2019, and it ranked just a bit higher than NameSilo.  So he took it from there.

I'm quite impressed with it.  But for now am too lazy to make big moves.  I'll just keep what I have with Namecheap for now - maybe drop a few domains as I have far too many.  And also keep the ones I have at NameSilo.  One thing for sure.  NameSilo has best service for when you want to transfer your domain to NameSilo.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does any one know this domain registrar - porkbun? - by deanhills - 08-29-2019, 12:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting