arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mineing bitcoin by linux [qusetion]
(10-25-2019, 10:41 PM)hamed Wrote:
[Image: 82244565-bitcoin-mining-vector-illustration.jpg]
Hi friends miner. I have a dedicated server for RAM 16 and CPU 8 core temporarily, but I want to use that hardware to extract bitcoin through this dedicated server. I asked in one forum and they said this is possible but bitcoin is not extracted because Linux does not have a graphical environment and only bitcoin can be extracted from its CPU. No problem I just want the hardware of this server to be consumed and not in vain.
If anyone knows anything about this please guide me and I didn't get the right results on google.
In fact, my question is to suggest a software or site that I can extract through that bitcoin with this dedicated server. And if it's possible, besides suggesting a tutorial site, how can I extract bitcoin from that site, but with Linux it can be extracted on that site or not.

Mining bitcoin with that sort of hardware nowadays is completely useless. You won’t get a single cent worth of bitcoin from it.

I highly suggest mining trtl (turtlecoin). You can easily make a decent amount with just the cpu. All you have to do is get xmrig (which is the mining software i find works best) and set it up to mine turtle. If you need further help in this, i’ll be more than happy to help!

Do note that you’ll also need to find a mining pool. Look for one with the least amount of fees.

You’ll also need to create a turtlecoin wallet. But that’s quite self-explanatory.

Good luck, and be sure to update us on your progress Smile
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
mineing bitcoin by linux [qusetion] - by hamed - 10-25-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: mineing bitcoin by linux [qusetion] - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 08:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-30-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting