arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-08-2019, 09:52 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Woah! I never knew there were cards you could collect in gta v! I will definitely give that a try as soon as i get time to play on gta v online! Thank you a lot for that!

I also know another trick: let’s say you’re doing business missions. And while selling the supply, someone blows you up. You can quickly kill gta v and it won’t save! Then you can join again and attempt selling your supply! It is extremely convenient, specially to reduce the chances of those annoying high rankers ruining your hours or even days worth of work in a matter of a few seconds!

Yeah I know this one, last time I played GTA I started a mission and went to do something fast but I late so when I came back I found that Agatha is calling me and she said that my Cocaine lookup has been closed, I closed GTA cus I was angry but when I opened it again yesterday I found that the Cocaine lookup is still there so that was very cool Big Grin
Also about the cards, the first one's prize doesn't worth it, it's a red outfit and doesn't look cool at all but in the other side you get good money and RP, I even ranked up 3 times while collecting it and my rank is 255 so you can imagine how much ranks you'll get when you do it. I spent two hours collecting them with the Oppressor MK 2.

Messages In This Thread
GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: GTA V online best RP making missions - by AmirGT - 11-08-2019, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting