arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing?
(05-28-2020, 10:16 PM)hamed Wrote: In Windows, it is illegal and cracked. If you update, you will download high-volume useless files from microsoft servers, which will slow down Windows. It is never recommended. (It is even possible to transmit the virus)

that is really a weird and i have never found this to be the case with any of the users here who could not afford or didn't want to pay four it to use it.

may be you have heard about it from some conspiracy theory lover. lol. it never, NEVER, does that. you may get some errors here and there while updating of you have failed to do it properly. but nothing else. all and any malicious or useless download is totally your own doing, knowingly or unknowingly.

Microsoft will never do anything this foolish. they want more people to use their os and get accustomed to it. now they might enforce on enterprise consumers when the party is using illegal versions. but i am yet to hear them coming down on personal user. well, they have made it pretty cheap for personal users compared to the previous versions for a reason. you can have a proper license of you want one.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing? - by rudra - 05-30-2020, 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting