arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing?
I did update to Windows 10 but in my current old laptop, it's awful slow. I need to wait up to 5 minutes in order an application to boot up. It's way too slow. I decided to go back to Windows 7 and ignoring its caution about being not supported anymore. It was a great time with Windows 7, but then I decided to go back to Windows 10 again since some app don't support Windows 7.

Anyway, Windows 10 update 2004 is just great. I feel it's faster than the previous version of Windows 10, and I like how it feels. I don't install too many application anymore. I use the default browser which is Microsoft Edge, but already updated to the newest version. I also install Adobe XD, a little bit lag when I open it but then it's great.

If you're still using Windows 7 and have valid keys, you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free. I, personally, very recommend the newest 2004 version. Don't go below the 2004.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing? - by tiwil - 06-06-2020, 01:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting