arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise
I would like to mention that, i think HWIDGEN works by faking an OEM certificate which usually resides in bios of a oem system and provides activation for oem versions. that is why it is flagged as a virus.

A big flaw of N versions is you won't be able to connect your Android devices to it using usb data cable. only charging will work. that driver and support is part of the media package that is not on it. some people install addon packages/ solutions later. but often see that those don't work predictably.

dean. get that iso from the link by HR or get it from anywhere you like. then check the hash. that is always the most important part.

they often hide Trojan in ISO s found in the wild. but you can't make the hash match if you modify it thus.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise - by rudra - 02-25-2020, 05:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting