arrow_upward

Is There a Time Limit for Post Editing in this Forum ?
@fChk I guess I don't have to tell you as you already know the rationale: double posts within minutes/hours of making them are usually against the forum rules of most forums and this is a tool from myBB to help avoid this from happening.  But I have to agree with you.  Some times there is a good reason for making consecutive posts even in the same time frame, because the discussion calls for it.  This usually happens to quality posters who are really into the discussion of the topic.

I checked and there is/was a time limit.  I've disabled it for now on a temporary experimental basis.  Let's see how it goes.  I can always manually merge double posts if called for - I don't expect many to be made.  However if I see a noticeable spike in double posting, I may need to reinstate the time limit.  If this should happen.  What in your opinion would be a reasonable time limit?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There a Time Limit for Post Editing in this Forum ? - by deanhills - 04-01-2020, 02:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: perry
06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting