Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggest for forum
I have seen in some forum's that the browser and windows veresion shows every user in the user specifications section beside post count.  thats good . i thing its good for this forum and if u can put it pls @administrators
(02-23-2020, 05:39 PM)hamed Wrote:  I have seen in some forum's that the browser and windows veresion shows every user in the user specifications section beside post count.  thats good . i thing its good for this forum and if u can put it pls @administrators

@hamed  With respect.  Could be the forum version you are comparing was a different Forum script.  We're using myBB.  Basically myBB has all of the info too, but you just have to click differently to get to the info.

If you're meaning that you can't see the users - you can.  There is a link on top of the Forum called members:
https://post4vps.com/memberlist.php

If you want to see member details all you have to do is click on the member link.  And then after that click on the left hand links under the "About" heading - Contact, Activity, Others. You'll find full information of the users.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i think it's better to close this thread.

please see if @deanhills comment meets your idea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There a Time Limit for Post Editing in this Forum ? fChk 20 639 05-15-2020, 07:26 PM
Last Post: deanhills
  [ADDED] Private Report Forum Manal 11 1,132 06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal
  Great Forum and Great Post Counter! deanhills 0 901 07-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  Indonesia forum BLACKEN 4 2,094 03-19-2018, 07:44 AM
Last Post: perry
  [Rejected] Add a background to forum. OldMeister 1 1,427 10-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Last Post: TrK