arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
I think my country has the worst situation especially students like who has this national exam, since this quarantine time nobody can go outside even for private lessons, so we need to study alone even that there is no digital or e-learning because of lack or resources and the government can not make our lessons online for about 1 month so here is what they have done, first of all they delay the date of the national exam, and finish the year for high school students except for those who have the final exam in the high school its an exam about the hole year, so nobody can do anything, anyways after couples of weeks they decided to finish the year and students back to schools to finish the final period lessons, after that we will need to have the exam at 8th of July, one more Tunisian school system with out private lessons taken by private teachers you can not pass the year because the public teacher ain't explain or helping us to understand, so they are useless to be honest and if you don't take private lessons you will fail the year, anyways so we can not have private lessons because quarantine and we study around 20 to 30 student per group so that private teachers can not manage groups and make 5 to 10 per group, it will take more time etc, so the Bac student here in Tunisia needs to revise alone and keep his head up to date, because that crap exam about the hole year, the government ain't helping the students in any way but they made it worst with their decisions, there goal is to finish the year and have exams done so next year students goes to university. i can't imagine which is more worst than that.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by Melvin - 05-05-2020, 02:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting