arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(02-26-2021, 03:23 PM)fChk Wrote: This is so delicious that I can't miss the opportunity to comment on it!

_RANT_ON

Governments who think they can go back to pre-2020 'way of life' are clueless to what just happened in front of our collective eyes...

Folks! 2020 was the year the 21st century started not 2000!.. We got twenty years to start getting warmed up to... this!.. and THIS is OUR NEW NORMAL.

Governments -sleeping at the wheel- should wake up!.. This is IT!.. A long chain of disrupting changes are coming your way!.. just try to keep up!

_RANT_OFF

Haha interesting rant, but, our government isn't exactly that updated with technology tbh, there was legit a minister who thought coroanvirus was some sort of an insect and actually asked in a private meeting, "how does it bite?"....

I agree that the coronavirus will be a very big impact on the world, the corporate world has been introduced to remote working, and now since its been established on such a global level, they don't really need to invest that much on physical offices if they can build a virtual office.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by Honey - 02-27-2021, 11:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting