arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ?
@ikk157

yes ! i can assure you that i will ask all kind of questions that come to my mind and some more ( i warn you. dont believe any reports on any possible side effects on a minority of test subjects that make them prone to be very interfering and nosy ... that would be me ... Tongue ) HAHA

well. the way i see it, i think this state probably wont get any test center . cause the western states and their rich and connected people probably want it to remain confined there. Cause i see that most of the centres announced so far are situated there. not in the lower south or Easter areas.

or may be it is due to logistics and infrastructure issues ...i dunno
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ? - by rudra - 08-03-2020, 07:58 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting