arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn money with Task Mate from Google
Thanks for letting us know of this one @rudra! Smile

Looks like an interesting offer to me, payout rates are quite high and best part is it's in beta in India, so we can enjoy this offer before others! Big Grin I went on to download the app. Tried a couple of codes I found online, but they didn't work as expected. And I didn't spam with a bunch of codes because there were warnings that a spam attempt will lead to the device being permanently blocked.

Anyway I went on to read the reviews of the app, both in PayStore and online, and looks like people are pretty happy with it. Also, another thing which is came to know is that every invite of a user can be used only thrice, in other words the invite that a user gets after getting into the app can only be shared with three others and then it expires. That's why there's a huge volume of dead invites everywhere.

I've asked all my friends on Discord and Telegram, some didn't even know what it is, some do and are searching for an invite themselves, and few are yet to reply. Anyway let's see what happens, if I can grab one and signup, I'll surely share mine here first.

Good luck! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
Earn money with Task Mate from Google - by rudra - 11-23-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Earn money with Task Mate from Google - by Sn1F3rt - 11-30-2020, 11:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2019, 06:17 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting