arrow_upward

Known issues with new Post4VPS design
(07-16-2021, 12:14 PM)Mashiro Wrote: Takes quite some time to get used to this theme and find everything.

Agreed @Mashiro.  I'm lost! But I'm starting to find my way.  Initially I was shell shocked, until I started to work that "Color Scheme" button (that looks more like a settings wheel) and the dark theme is awesome.  So much better than the light theme.

@Dynamo Thank you for all of the hard work and effort.  Maybe it's just the new design but from a function point of view initially I had to search for things.  That "bell" doesn't really look like "alerts".  Is there any possibility that we could change the "bell" to an exclamation mark?  And possibly for the "color scheme" change it to a little round circle with black/white or something more intuitive for a dark vs light color scheme selection?

For the options there are a number of things missing.  First thing I miss is the list of VPS numbers.  Where does one change one's VPS numbers?

Wow! This dark theme really rocks!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with new Post4VPS design - by deanhills - 07-16-2021, 02:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting