arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you get top level domains (TLD) for free?
(02-07-2017, 09:10 AM)TrK Wrote: check namecheap's 88 domain sale, and i suggest you eu.org if you want to use a domain for free. And for cheapest domain i'll recommend you namesilo(they are cheaper then namecheap for new users they also give $1 off with coupon "newonsilo" without quotes).

Check here to check more free subdomain providers https://post4vps.com/thread-316.html

I forgot about eu.org xD I remember going on their site a few years back but I never went back there.

I just registered on eu.org. Hopefully by the time I get home I will be able to set up the DNS on my VPS and register a domain on eu.org.
(02-07-2017, 10:34 AM)xdude Wrote: If you can afford just a 1$ then I would go for Godaddy. Right now there is a Domain registration promo for just 1 USD. You have one whole year after that to find renewal fee of $10 - $14. That shouldn't be hard. This is the best option for you rather than getting one of those free names which you won't own.

Once you get the .com make a plan to getting the domain renewed. These days you can find Hosting for free so that's only thing you need to worry about. You can do all kinda stuff to raise some money for future renewals once you get it registered. selling ad space, asking for domains etc.
The problem is my gameserver is quite small. I can't afford 10$ renewals at this rate.

Overall, please don't mention freenom or any paid domain website. I already mentioned I don't like freenom and I dont have a budget to spend on a domain name.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do you get top level domains (TLD) for free? - by Golden - 02-08-2017, 03:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting