arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Steam Game.
(05-28-2019, 03:07 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Hey guys, can we play pubg in Android smartphone.I saw an application in Google play store but its not working in my phone. I don't know what is happening while I am trying to download, the download gets failed is there anyone playing pubg in the smartphone?
It seems it is a big application in Google play, it shows around 2 gigabytes of data to be downloaded over Wi-Fi. I connected through the Wi-Fi from our work site and it was downloading, after the download it started downloading the additional files to be installed. After a while it showed failed of installation. Let me know if anyone using pubgy in their Android phone.

yes, PUBG has an official mobile version made by Tencent. That version is much stripped down version of the actual game(only in terms of gfx), but retains most of the qualities(if not all) of the actual game. There is also a PC emulator to play the game on PC for those who don't have PCs strong enough for the actual game.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Steam Game. - by Honey - 05-30-2019, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting