arrow_upward

Suggestion to expand perryoo11's FAQs and to add FAQs to index links in header row
(09-02-2018, 06:31 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: No offence, but I have to say that I disagree with this point.

No offense taken.  I don't think you get my point though. My point is that the Packages Announcement has two topics in it.  It has the packages on the top and the rules for posting at the bottom of an announcement that is called "VPS Packages".  There is no mention in the heading of that announcement that it contains the VPS posting rules.  No new member will look in the packages announcement to find the rules of posting.  Either the header link of the "VPS Packages" has to be changed to "VPS Packages & Post Rules".  Or better yet - create a second announcement with Post Rules only.  Particularly since those rules are pretty important for getting a VPS.

So to reiterate.  The Packages Announcement covers two topics - either the title has to be changed to Packages & Post Rules to cover both topics in one announcement or the Post Rules should be separated out and given its own Announcement.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion to expand perryoo11's FAQs and to add FAQs to index links in header row - by deanhills - 09-02-2018, 01:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-20-2021, 02:51 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting