arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proper use of forum rules. My appeal to the community.
no need to apologize man ! you are doing a much harder job which benefits all of us here. I think I should apologize if what i wrote in pm somehow came as accusatory. i guessed what you did was done in a hurry and so i was trying to draw your attention and let you know what i did and why.

Also i was trying to mentally prepare myself to accept it if nothing came out of the appeal. but it seems life may not be fair, but good men are still out there doing the best they can.

thanks a lot for clearing things here. I so love my reputation with my friends and acquaintances. I was feeling like a felon all naked and standing in the open field while everyone else was looking down upon me...yuk...may be a bit too vivid.

please have a good day.

thanks again

edit. first i added a double bracket around the dots in those urls. but then i saw it would not be a good test. so i edited and removed the brackets to make it look like url. @deanhills, i totally agree with you on this. but the argument in my mind was, so many blogs focused on security out there use these urls openly on their pages. so why not us. may be that was silly.

edit. @arsal
no man. i never wanted to accuse you. it was never in my mind. it was not like an eye for an eye crusade. i totally understood why you did it and i think if you hold your position even now, i dont see how i can find fault in your decision if the rule is interpreted verbatim.
i tried to appeal on grounds that i was a good guy with no bad intentions in posting that thread and certainly no priors. thanks for listening to the appeal and a big thanks for walking the extra mile and more than what is expected of you in your position.

Have a good day !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper use of forum rules. My appeal to the community. - by rudra - 11-27-2018, 02:57 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting