arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting!
(06-05-2019, 09:34 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Most hosting/vps doesnt have fup like that . Fup mostly mean unmetered can be used for normal thing only and cannot be used for intense network activity like downloading and uploading files every time . shared hosting also have unmetered fup storage that you can fill it with your web file but not something that intensionally fill it like huge files . Unmetered is you dont need to care if you not purposedly putting big file or intense down/up
correct me if im wrong

is the isp that you mean is s*******n? It offer cheap price for unlimited data but with daily fup

They said it's fair usage policy applied. Check out on the first post of this thread.
Quote:1 GBit/sec connection(Fair usage policy applied)
That's why I'm asking how much is the FUP? Is the FUP apply for every month, or every day? (Ex. 1GB/day, or 30GB/month). And how low it's going to be after exceeding the FUP?

This question might effect people project too, if their project will consume high bandwidth.

(06-05-2019, 09:35 AM)Honey Wrote: Wow those are some very very interesting specs, may I ask the location of the machine?

Manal only gives us 1 VPS 4 with Germany location. This will be very tough as I think next month every single VPS holder will apply for this big monster.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting! - by tiwil - 06-05-2019, 10:56 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting