arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting!
(06-07-2019, 02:11 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Linux also have desktop on it , you can install vnc and any desktop environment , there is many to choose from like gnome,kde,lxde,etc but it is not for everyone . Most desktop environment are unlike windows so you need to be familiar with it and also you most likely still use terminal for most of the work to be done . Windows on the other hand you can 99% of thing without cli and it is much easier but with cost of paid license and heavier usage . i use desktop on my linux vps mostly for browsing like to backup my vps to google drive and for me that is enough but still for most people windows is much easier because they more familiar with it

Beside of that GUI etc etc, most of application (not for server) may only support Windows. I already PMed xdude when first I get my VPS 13 (which allow Windows), and he said, he's not using VPS 2 for any server usage, but he only use VPS 2 for social-media or something similar.
I don't want to say too much as I pretty confused how to configure Windows for server, but from what I see, Windows for server is a little bit behind Linux. Some of their panel, like WebsitePanel, is not good looking for my eyes too.

Anyway, you guys always debating over Windows, and we're a little bit out of topic.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting! - by tiwil - 06-07-2019, 02:24 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting