arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
Special thanks to Hidden you always been such a great full & helpful and fast respond guy, u always trying your best to solve our problems. Alright i agree with you, as i can see the forum ain't active as usual, people ain't doing their best, to help, share new things etc but what i can say NOT all people have knowledge depends on them, i can talk about myslef i'm not very good with machines but a good thing about me that i can learn so fast and i won't give up in till i reach my goal so the summarize is that some people doing what they can. because the word best can lead us to alot of spams in this community so we need creative things.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by Melvin - 06-08-2019, 06:35 AM
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting