arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
(06-07-2019, 07:25 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: 3. Next up is the lack of interest. By that I mean what I already said above but also a bit more. Some members (no names) don't have any interest to have any kind of respectful communication. When you are trying to help them they evade answering simple questions that would provide information to find a solution. And then there is the general disrespectful way where certain members are absolutely bossy to everyone and everything. This isn't alright at all. They start to be sarcastic in every way when you TRY have a normal communication with them. Last but not least they mostly completely ignore almost everyone else.

There also seems to be barely any interest for the most members to help in support cases. That however might be maybe simply due to lack of knowledge. Otherwise however it is sad to see that only a few people care to help out and provide solutions and tips.

Overall I agree with your observations, but I doubt if it should be simply concluded as "lack of interest".

For those failing to have respectful communications with others, it could be that they are lacking of good communication skills. This is not something unique in this forum.

And for those not offering help in support cases, it could be that they are just "lacking of time" at that moment. In addition, sometimes the support requests were not expressed clearly and I needed to spend time guessing what exactly the problems were.

Messages In This Thread
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by tryp4vps - 06-12-2019, 05:29 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting