arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
(06-17-2019, 10:50 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I almost want to say I like the idea. But then I doubt if it will only work when there are enough VPSes available for all members who need to get one.

When the number of VPSes may not be enough in the future, some members will likely be forced to wait for at least a few months to win a VPS with a reasonable spec.

Restricting these members to apply for a VPS may be not fair to them.

If we don't look up only in one side, you will get the other lookup. If we're limited in VPS, member will require a big effort to win a VPS, like how member in FVPS does. I really felt how each member competing for a VPS with more and longer VPS.

If the new member are serious to apply, he will compete like how other member are competing in FVPS long time ago. It should not be a problem since they're posting every single day when they can.

I would say, I agree with @xdude to increase required post number, I would say 10 posts before they apply. 25 for new members, 10 more posts if they're coming back to apply.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by tiwil - 06-17-2019, 01:23 PM
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting