arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ?
(07-07-2019, 10:33 AM)rudra Wrote: My old redmi note 4 is in excelleng condition. It feels as fast and snappy as it was on day one and on a full charge i get anywhere between 4:30 to 9 hours depending my usage pattern (ranging over always online and movies and media consumption to just pdf reading and calls on 2g).

But the sad thing is it has recently begun giving me troubles while charging. I use a good xiaomi charger. Now the set randomly stops charging. Switching off and on the charger won't work. i will have to unplug and plug the usb cable. Also i have checked that the charging amp rate comes down rapidly and eventually within 200mamp. so it is slow as hell. switching off the set while charging doesn't help.

Only thing i can think of now is some kind of cable fault. but what fault?

i guess i will have to buy a good one and try again.

in the mean time, do you guys have any suggestion ?

I currently own a Redmi Note 4.

Seems like you're having an issue with Note 4 device but this same issue is currently occurring with my dad's Redmi Note 3. The charges random disconnects and reconnects automatically when kept on charging. Sometimes it is stable(like it is right now) and sometimes it just blinks(disconnects and reconnects rapidly). Changing cables wouldn't help you because I personally decided to do that with my dad's phone but it won't work either.

So the main problem I estimate is the charging port. There are higher chances of charging ports being broken due to some random incidents like phone fell off from a height while it was being charged, phone or charger was tangled when it was charging, multiple attempts were made rapidly to connect or disconnect the charger in charging port or something similar. This mostly happens when the phone is tangled around with the charger while charging.

[Image: Galaxy-S5-Covered-Charging-Port.jpg]

There might other possibilities too but for now, I can think of the above ones only(as per my personal experiences and struggles with smart phones and chargers).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ? - by Manal - 07-07-2019, 12:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting