arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ?
(07-08-2019, 03:08 AM)rudra Wrote: i am using the original charger and cable since the beginning. but you know how it is with some people. they just don't give much thought or in their enthusiasm to help you, they end up actually hurting you and you can't even tell them about what they did. they will feel seriously hurt and think i am being ungrateful and that they merely tried to be of help.

right now it is doing ok. but there is no guarantee when it is going go start acting up. i also thought about other things. like faulty charging section or battery. Though it is certainly weird in its way of manifestation of the symptoms.

I wouldn't be as emotional as you seem to be. I just get pissed off if someone breaks my charger. I'm even thinking of buying an MI Original Power bank soon.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ? - by Manal - 07-08-2019, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting