arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 9 - Scheduled Upgrade - Rest locations
Ah! Seems me and @deanhills will have to wait sometime more for the KVM upgrade. Well TBH I'm eagerly waiting for my upgrade. I've backed up all my data, and after the upgrade is done, I'm gonna test out a few things, and then I'll request an OS reinstall and start everything afresh.

I hope I don't encounter the same disk space issues as others did. Well 5GB of storage transition from 100GB? That's really low. Even the Buffalo one is suffering. Well honestly even on my OVZ one as of mow, I've 99GB. I never reported that bcuz I thought that's alright with me by going above 80GB till now. Just felt like mentioning with @tryp4vps's reply.

NVM I've a firm belief that Virmach will sort this out soon and our upgrades will so be done as soon. As always a great thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for this awesome VPS.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 9 - Scheduled Upgrade - Rest locations - by Sn1F3rt - 11-17-2019, 06:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting