arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite Sponsor
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cubedata (Cubedata)
5.26%
Manal (Shadowhosting)
5.26%
Pacific Spirit (HostLease)
36.84%
Virmach (Virmach)
31.58%
ABC-Hosters (ABC-Hosters)
0%
Host4Fun
5.26%
SSD Blaze
15.79%
BladeNode
0%
Evolution-Host
0%
HostDoc/HostDare (1VPS)
0%
Total
19 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019)
I also voted for SSDblaze. Since May 2017, I have been using the VPS2 which's sponsored by them. Without any problems at all. Today, compared to specs of some other VPS we have here it's nothing special but in 2017 it was one of the best we had or the best KVM at that time. Anyway since then I have yet to request another VPS because it's a simply good solid server and enough for my work. Also, the company is pretty solid and has a good reputation. When I checked them in 2017 I have been convinced they won't go down like what happened to so many mid-size VPS providers.

So since 2017, I have yet to try any of other servers so I can't say much about these. But my guess is either HostLease or Virmach would take the cake since they offer more servers and also many of the members have tried their VPS. Oh I forgot to mention I have a paid VPS at Host4fun. and they are not bad either.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019) - by xdude - 12-18-2019, 12:52 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting