arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fastest mobile network speedtest?
(01-12-2020, 07:54 AM)fChk Wrote: Updating my 4G-LTE record as of to-date :-)
Ping: 23 ms
Download: 65.67 Mbps
Upload: 22.99 Mbps

Not that big of a change, but hey that's my new record anyway! and I don't think it will budge from there any more.

Those number are a bit unusual for 3G technologies!.. especially the upload link. Do you know which one you have?

4G-LTE is technically a 3G technology: a 3.95G (see wiki link in my previous post), and not a true 4G (that's why I always refer to it as 4G-LTE.) The culprit for all this wording confusion is the marketing spin by the Telecom operators.

I honestly have no clue, this whole naming thing got me completely confused! If I use mobile data now, it says “4G”. However, as far as I can remember, when I did the speed test with the results I posted above, it was indeed displaying “3G”. Unless I might’ve forgotten since it was indeed a while back.

I agree, the speeds don’t seem all that usual for 3G.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - by ikk157 - 01-13-2020, 09:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting