arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing?
if one is using at least a 4 or 6 core 8th/9th gen (thsat is i3 or i5) or a similar or better (core count ) ryzen system,then going the virtual way is going to be nice. one can choose to multiboot too. especially for older systems.

the main concern is latest digital threats and so make sure you don't go online from those windows systems which are not being updated anymore. or may be use an updated browser and good updated antivirus and still keep going online.

it all depends. personally, i still like using computers without antivirus (well, on Windows 10, the native defender is ok, i guess). given all the ways they can get to you and also how intrusive these very antivirus systems are, it is how i like to do things.

Ubuntu Linux is the one i still like the most.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 7 Updates end on 14 January - what will you be doing? - by rudra - 01-02-2020, 03:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting