arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise
(02-23-2020, 06:16 PM)deanhills Wrote: Anything mirrored for 2019 (LTSC 2019) Wink ?

I've got the 2016 LTSB still from last time when it was recommended but obviously it is now past its life cycle. Looks as though 2019 is more restricted to get hold off. Almost as though it's off the normal charts and limited to KMS Clients only. I've come across a few instances of "not so kosher" 2019 LTSC and how to activate it. I'm tempted to go for one, but am holding my breath at the same time. Probably not such a good idea, but then again Microsoft is the cause of this, like not allowing people an easy way to get a license legitimately and forcing them to go for Windows 10 Professional instead. For me that is not right either. So it's logical that operators who do have access to the KMS keys through their places of work will be flogging those in their spare time - because they can do it. Only problem is one can't verify whether the downloads are virus free. I have to think twice before taking that chance.

if it is a vanilla iso (unmodified) it is probably doesnt have any virueses in it . the download site probably just get it from microsoft and share it for pirating purpose maybe because legit enterprise user will use the cd or digital iso download from microsoft

where virueses may (and mostly) exist is in preactivated iso . it apply to all version not just enterprise it is a pirated software and you get a virus on top of the windows and because the virus is in the installer level it cannot easily detected and remove . you better go with activate watermark than your data stolen by hacker
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise - by humanpuff69 - 02-24-2020, 07:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting