arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise
i am not sure if i will add much value after what HR said above. but whatever its worth, i will let the reader decide....

this is another perspective on using LTSB/LTSC ...

I could not be happier. i am not huge on gaming and as HR mentioned, there are few games that demand a certain version of Windows 10 or check for it. i have some acquaintances who adopted this version of Windows 10 from me and they are huge on gaming. latest popular games on high def in full hd. nothing more fancy or costly though. one of them even owns RTX 2070 super. but none of them complained so far.

but i guess that all depends on usage.

any other version of Windows 10 can also be tweaked with to stop those pesky updates and data stealing. so do whatever you like doing and you will learn loads and also find out what you like on your way.

i say always remain flexible to try and learn new things and change your taste. taste is not something you hardly change or liked yesterday. it is something you like right now. simple Tongue ( i think i messed something up back there..lol )

@'Hidden Refuge'

woow !! you maintain so many workstations .... Oh

i have a few questions. but i think i better not hijack this thread. I will post them in a new thread. please answer whatever you can on your own time. thank you. !!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best version for Windows 10 Enterprise - by rudra - 05-30-2020, 03:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting