arrow_upward

Is There a Time Limit for Post Editing in this Forum ?
(04-05-2020, 10:25 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I would agree it would be better to enable 24-hour automatic merging even for now.

Because I see no reason for a normal user to make consecutive posts on the same thread within a 24-hour period.

Even the OP was just saying he did not expect automatic merging AFTER 24 hours or so.

I absolutely agree with the idea of setting the time limit for merging to 24 hours. 

However, it seems kinda unnecessary to keep those who want to separate their posts waiting for a full day to make the next post.

The most ideal way would be to have a button dedicated for that. Something like “post separately”.

But of course, achieving such a button won’t be easy as someone has to make a plugin for mybb that does just that. Hence why our options are very limited.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There a Time Limit for Post Editing in this Forum ? - by ikk157 - 04-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: perry
06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting