arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18
So .. well this is really shocking. I didn't come to know of this today, Jordy had already informed me about the withdrawal of sponsorship yesterday. Since then I've been in extreme dilemma regarding the fate of Post4VPS while losing so many sponsorships. 2020 is really a bad year, which has brought infinite amount of losses - this pandemic, loss of our dear friend Gregory, and our losing sponsorships, what not?

I really hope this marks the end of all these bad circumstances and the forum gets back some if not all of the sponsorships maybe new ones or older ones. Also, wish HostLease return back to the forum soon with these grand VPSes once again.

Just for everyone's information, LNB free services still remain, so those who lost their VPSes can go and claim one from there till the next month. :-)

That's all to be said for now ... what more can I even say? These deliberate loses are really traumatic.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting