arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease Announcement regarding VPS 16 Plan
Pacific Spirit Wrote:..... If the corona virus end then we can deliver it faster, if the corona keep coming as it is and a second flood of it is coming as I must believe what they written then I am not sure when the new VPS will be coming ready. With bad luck, may it coming at earliest in 2021. But for now is there no idea to postponed it. I am sure to keep you guys up to date .....

@Pacific Spirit I guess it will depend on how you define "the corona virus ends"?

I mean some people may think that the the corona virus will probably never end, at least the virus itself will not disappear suddenly.

But anyway I fully understand your difficulties and thanks so much for the update. Smile

Oh sorry i got the meaning now, good that there is no changes in VPS 17 or 18 as they are already good.
Hope we don't go worse with corona
Thanks Jordy
The hostlease support to post4vps is amazing and its been a long time they are here at post4vps and i am glad that its not gonna effect VPS 17 in any way since i am running a game server at vps 17 and its smooth.
I hope the corona virus does not effect hostlease sponsorship to p4v.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting