arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubedata planning to sponsor new high-tech mega-spec VPS Plan 15
(09-22-2020, 10:13 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: A quick question - is the storage SSD/HDD/NVMe? It'd be great if that information can be updated.

It's HDD @Sohamb03.  Thx for pointing this out.  I've updated the draft spec info in the Opening Post.

(09-22-2020, 02:56 PM)Honey Wrote: I'm a little disappointed to see that game servers aren't allowed especially when it has such high specs! I have no idea about this Windows Virtualisation and I'd like to know more about it from whoever reviews this beast.
It's Windows that is responsible for even more stringent rules than for VPS 8. Problem is the way the VPS is created will have a direct impact on a number of other VPSs that have been created from the same Windows Server. It's a much more structured environment than what we are used to so great care is not a luxury but an absolute necessity. @cubedata is honoring Post4VPS with exposing us to this technology and I sincerely hope there is someone here who will be able to do justice to this VPS. It would have to be someone who is slightly conservative in their use of VPS, yet at the same time very experienced and knowledgeable to understand why there are limits, and how far he can comfortably go without breaking any of the TOS or ASP. Would have been awesome if someone like @"Hidden Refuge" could have run it for a month or two, just to give us an in depth evaluation and explanation of how it all fits together. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting